As of late, I haven't been able to put my SL Nano Sac Du Jour down. Its literally the perfect size to take on days where I'm just running errands, shopping, or brunch with some friends. So these are the everyday essentials that I carry with me:
1. Damn Good Advice by George Lois- I got this super cute book from Kitson at The Linq. Its advice and tips for the creative. It really helps with getting those creative juices going!
2. Nars Translucent Crystal Light Reflecting Pressed Powder- This powder is heaven-sent! My holy grail for setting my foundation and for touch ups. Its translucent so it doesn't add any more color, therefore no cakey face. It gives a soft finish, making your face look flawless and natural. It also controls oil and throughout the day I can touch up with it. Ever since I started using this product I've gotten so many compliments on my skin! I highly suggest you go out and try it.
3. iPhone- I mean, do I really need to...
4. Bally cardholder- I've been using my cardholder a lot because its so lightweight and convenient. Sometimes a full sized wallet makes my bags too heavy! Its dual sided, holds six cards, multiple compartments, and even a spot for your cash! And when I go out to a bar, I can just stick it in my pocket.. no need for a clutch! #teamcardholder
5. Prada sunnies- Just in case its really sunny, I pull these babies out. Or when I need to have an impromptu photo shoot, these also come in handy LOL!
6. Tom Ford Noir- I carry this cute little sample around just in case I need to re apply my cologne. Noir is a little bit different from Noir De Noir. I think I like Noir De Noir more, but Noir is growing on me(Wow, that was a lot of Noir).
7.CEO Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm- This stuff seriously makes my lips so, so, so soft. I have one in my bag and one in my bathroom. You can get it from Bath and Body Works! #holygrail
So there you have it. Sometimes less is more! And I encourage you to downsize this season and carry only the essentials. Trust me, you don't need as much stuff as you think you do!